Effective date: 2023-05-16
Updated on: 2023-05-16
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://locarestauranter.dk/ collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
- Payment Information
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
https://locarestauranter.dk/ collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information is stored for up to 5 years or until you withdraw them. The information is kept for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping purposes in accordance with applicable laws. Information that does not personally identify you may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
https://locarestauranter.dk/ may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To contact you. LOCA Management ApS will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. LOCA Management ApS will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders placed through our Service.
- Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
How We Share Your Information
LOCA Management ApS will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. LOCA Management ApS will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
- Sharing with affiliates. LOCA Management ApS will share your information with our affiliates. These may include our parent company or subsidiaries, partners, or companies that we control.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. LOCA Management ApS partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
How to delete cookies?
Cookies you have previously accepted can be easily deleted. The method for deleting them depends on the browser you are using and the device you are using. Typically, you can find the option under Settings – Security and Privacy, but it may vary from browser to browser. Which device/browser are you using? Please click on the relevant link
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Flash cookies
- Windows 7
Cookie withdrawal can also be done in the left corner of the website, where it is possible to reject the cookies that are not desired.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://locarestauranter.dk/ utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
LOCA Management ApS is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: LOCA Management ApS
Address: Berlingsbakke 1 2920 Charlottenlund
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Data Protection Officer: Merete Holst, firstname.lastname@example.org.